Please read the following Terms and Conditions before placing your order. When you place an order you will be asked to confirm that you have read and agreed to these Terms and Conditions. You will not be able to proceed with the order if you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions. If your order is accepted, they will be part of a legally binding contract between AndGlasses and you (“the Buyer”). A contract will be made when AndGlasses accepts an order.
These Terms and Conditions include information which AndGlasses is required to provide to the Buyer under consumer protection law before entering into a contract. Where an order is placed through AndGlasses’ website, the Buyer should print out a copy of the order and these Terms and Conditions so as to keep a permanent paper copy.
The contract will consist of the order, AndGlasses’ confirmation of the order and these Terms and Conditions. The Buyer should therefore print out the confirmation of the order when the Buyer receives it. The Buyer must also print out these Terms and Conditions at that stage if that was not done when placing the order.
The main characteristics of the Goods, the price of the Goods and the delivery charge for postage and packing are stated on AndGlasses’ website. The Contract Price will be the price and delivery charge as stated on the website at the time of the order, subject to correction or cancellation of the order at the option of the Buyer in the event of any mistake in the price stated on the website. The description of the Goods and the Contract Price will be stated in the order and confirmed in the confirmation of the order. The Buyer will be required to pay the Contract Price in full before the Goods are dispatched to the Buyer.
The Buyer has the right to cancel the contract, without giving any reason, at any time before the end of 7 working days after delivery, under Paragraph 18 of these Terms
However, it is important to note that this right does not apply in the case of any Goods which are specially made to the individual requirements of the Buyer. The right to cancel the contract therefore does not apply to prescription glasses or new prescription lenses fitted to the Buyer’s existing frames.
In the case of a defect in any Goods, or if any Goods do not match the description or other requirements of the contract, the Buyer will have the right to obtain a refund, or, at the option of the Buyer, the repair or replacement of the Goods in accordance with Paragraphs 24 to 28 of these Terms and Conditions. This right of refund does not apply to prescription glasses or new prescription lenses fitted to the Buyer’s existing frames in which case the Goods will be refunded or repaired or replaced in accordance with Paragraphs 24 to 28 of these Terms and Conditions.
AndGlasses can be contacted email via our Contact Us page. Or email@ email@example.com
1. CONTRACT: These Terms and Conditions apply to any contract for the sale of a product (“the Goods”) by AndGlasses to a customer (“the Buyer”). They apply to a consumer sale where the Buyer is a person who is not entering into the contract for a commercial purpose in the course of a business. AndGlasses and the Buyer are referred to together as “the Parties”. All references to “Paragraphs” relate to Paragraphs in these Terms and Conditions.
2. ACCEPTANCE OF AN ORDER: For the purposes of contract law, the advertising or display of information relating to any Goods on AndGlasses’ website is not an offer for sale but an invitation to a prospective Buyer to offer to buy those Goods. The placing of an order is treated as an offer to buy the Goods stated in the order. The Parties do not enter into a contract until AndGlasses accepts an order. Acceptance will occur when AndGlasses sends an automated confirmation to the Buyer through this website or by email, at the moment when that confirmation is sent to the Buyer.
3. CONTRACT DOCUMENTS: The contract will consist of the order, AndGlasses’ confirmation of the order and these Terms and Conditions. If the Buyer wishes to change any matter or information that was stated in the order or which is set out in AndGlasses’ confirmation of the order, the Buyer must contact AndGlasses by email as soon as possible after receiving the confirmation, since any change will be a variation of the contract which will require the agreement of AndGlasses and AndGlasses might already have begun to process the order. The Buyer must notify AndGlasses of any change of address by email as soon as possible if he wishes to change the address for delivery.
4. STATUS OF BUYER: The buyer must be at least 18 years of age in order to enter into a contract with AndGlasses. For the purchase of prescription or lenses, the Buyer must not be registered blind or partially sighted, and must not order on behalf of any person who is under 18 years of age.
5. DESCRIPTION OF GOODS: The main characteristics of the Goods are stated on AndGlasses’ website. For the purposes of the contract, the Goods will be identified in the order and the description will be taken to include the main characteristics stated on AndGlasses’ website.
6. PRESCRIPTIONS FOR SPECTACLE LENSES: In cases where the Buyer is ordering prescription glasses, or prescription lenses, the Buyer must provide AndGlasses with complete and accurate details of the prescription for each lens and any other details or notes that have been included in a prescription given to the Buyer by a registered medical practitioner, registered ophthalmic optician or registered optometrist. The prescription must have been given to the Buyer following a sight test within the last two years. If the Buyer is not sure of the appropriate prescription for each lens, the Buyer must consult a registered medical practitioner, registered ophthalmic optician or registered optometrist before placing an order. Similarly, the Buyer must provide AndGlasses with an accurate measurement of the pupillary distance. AndGlasses may require the Buyer to provide AndGlasses with a copy of the Buyer’s prescription at any stage during the performance of the contract, including the time when AndGlasses processes the order or considers any claim by the Buyer that the Goods have been damaged in transit or delivered in a defective condition or that for any other reason they do not comply with the requirements of the contract. In all cases the prescription details stated by the Buyer in the order will be used in making the lenses unless the Parties agree to an amendment.
7. CHANGES IN ADVERTISED PRICES: Prices stated on AndGlasses’ website or in any advertising material published by AndGlasses may be altered by AndGlasses from time to time, in particular to take account of any increase in AndGlasses’ costs in obtaining the Goods from the manufacturer or supplier or any increase in AndGlasses’ production costs.
8. CONTRACT PRICE: The “Contract Price” will be the price of the Goods as stated on AndGlasses’ website at the time when the Buyer places the order, plus AndGlasses’ shipping charge for postage, packing and delivery by means of the appropriate mail service depending on the location of the place where the Goods are dispatched and the address for delivery. If the price or shipping charge stated in the order or in the confirmation of the order is not as stated on the website at the time of placing the order, it will not be binding on the Parties and AndGlasses will contact the Buyer to give the Buyer the choice of correcting the mistake or not proceeding with the order. Having regard to the large volume of items listed on the website, it is not possible for AndGlasses to avoid a mistake occurring in the statement of the price from time to time. AndGlasses takes all reasonable action to ensure that prices stated on the website are accurate. In the event of any accidental error in stating the price, AndGlasses will be under no obligation to fulfill the order at that price. AndGlasses will inform the Buyer of the mistake as soon as possible and the Buyer will have the option of confirming the order at the correct price or cancelling the order. In the event of such cancellation, AndGlasses will refund any payment made by the Buyer promptly in full.
9. PAYMENT: The Buyer must pay the Contract Price in full in cleared funds before the Goods are dispatched to the Buyer. AndGlasses will be entitled to full payment even though the ownership of the Goods has not yet passed to the Buyer.
10. METHOD OF PAYMENT: Payment may be made by any means of payment which is stated on AndGlasses’ website as being acceptable. Where the Buyer provides information for payment by debit card or credit card or other electronic means of payment, AndGlasses may take payment of the Contract Price when the Goods are ready to be dispatched and will send written confirmation to the Buyer that the payment has been taken. We accept paypal.
11. AVAILABILITY: All products advertised on AndGlasses’ website are subject to availability. If, for any reason beyond AndGlasses’ reasonable control, AndGlasses is not able to supply the Goods specified in the order because the Goods are no longer available to AndGlasses from the manufacturer or supplier, the Buyer will not be charged for the Goods and AndGlasses will refund any payment of the Contract Price already made by the Buyer. In those circumstances AndGlasses will not be liable to make any other payment to the Buyer and in particular will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by the Buyer as a result of the failure to supply the Goods. Alternatively, AndGlasses may offer and the Buyer may agree to accept other Goods by way of a variation of the contract, including any consequent variation to the Contract Price. The above provisions of this Paragraph also apply where a product is advertised on the website as being of limited availability at a specially discounted price and supplies of such a product are no longer available to AndGlasses from the manufacturer or supplier at a reduced price. In such a case, the Buyer may have the option of purchasing similar or other Goods at the normal price or receiving a refund.
12. CHANGES MADE BY MANUFACTURER: AndGlasses will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the Goods supplied to the Buyer match the description referred to in Paragraph 5. However, AndGlasses might be unable to supply Goods of that description because of changes made by the manufacturer which are beyond the control of AndGlasses. The following provisions will then apply:-
(a) If the manufacturer makes any minor change in the design or technical specification of the Goods, which might be done, for example, to improve the construction or performance of the Goods, AndGlasses may supply the Goods as changed even though they do not correspond exactly with the description specified in the order, provided that there is no significant difference in the appearance, performance or quality of the Goods supplied, that they are equivalent for all purposes in using the Goods, that they are of equivalent or superior value and that there is no increase in the Contract Price. In these circumstances, AndGlasses will inform the Buyer of the minor change made by the manufacturer and the Buyer will be bound to accept the Goods as changed, subject to the Buyer’s right to cancel the contract where that right is available to the Buyer under Paragraph 18.
(b) If the manufacturer makes any significant change in the design or technical specification of the Goods which prevents AndGlasses from supplying Goods which correspond exactly with the description specified in the order, AndGlasses may offer the Buyer similar Goods as an alternative, provided that the alternative Goods are of equivalent standard of performance and quality and that they are equivalent for all purposes in using the Goods. In these circumstances, AndGlasses will inform the Buyer as soon as reasonably practicable once AndGlasses is aware of the change. If the Buyer is not willing to accept alternative Goods, the Buyer will not be charged for the Goods and AndGlasses will refund any payment of the Contract Price already made by the Buyer. If the Buyer chooses to receive alternative Goods of a higher or lower price than the Goods originally ordered, the Buyer will pay an appropriate further sum to AndGlasses or AndGlasses will refund an appropriate sum to the Buyer. The Buyer will still have the right to cancel the contract where that right is available to the Buyer under Paragraph 18.
13. DELIVERY DATE: AndGlasses will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the Goods are delivered to the Buyer as soon as they are available and in any event within 30 days after acceptance of the order. However, delays may occur in AndGlasses obtaining the Goods from the manufacturer or supplier, or in producing prescription glasses or lenses, for reasons which are outside AndGlasses’ control. If AndGlasses becomes aware of any matter which indicates that delivery may be delayed beyond the period of 30 days after acceptance of the order, AndGlasses will immediately inform the Buyer within that period. In any case where AndGlasses expects that delivery can be achieved within 45 days after acceptance of the order, AndGlasses may extend the latest date for delivery to 45 days on notifying the Buyer, without requiring the Buyer’s agreement at that stage. In any other case, AndGlasses may invite the Buyer to agree to a period for delivery longer than 45 days. If a longer period is agreed, AndGlasses will send notice of confirmation of the agreement to the Buyer. If the Buyer is not willing to accept a longer period, the Buyer may cancel the contract and in those circumstances the Buyer will not be charged for the Goods and AndGlasses will refund any payment of the Contract Price already made by the Buyer.
14. DELIVERY: Products are shipped from Vancouver, Canada. International Buyer will be treated as the private importer of these products and the Buyer will be responsible for payment of any import duties or taxes. Buyers in countries outside of the Canada will be responsible for any payment that may be due for local import duties or taxes on all of our products. AndGlasses will notify the Buyer when the Goods are ready to be dispatched. AndGlasses will ensure that they are packed safely and securely to protect them in transit and that they are marked in a proper manner and in accordance with any legal requirements and any requirements of the carrier. The Goods will normally be sent by the appropriate mail service depending on the location of the place where they are dispatched and the place where they are to be delivered. Delivery will be taken to have occurred when the Goods are delivered to the address stated by the Buyer in the order.
15. OWNERSHIP AND RISK: All risk as to loss of or damage to the Goods will pass to the Buyer on delivery to the address stated in the order. Legal ownership of the Goods will pass to the Buyer immediately before we despatch the product provided that AndGlasses has received payment of the Contract Price in full in cleared funds and no other payments are outstanding from the Buyer in respect of any other Goods supplied by AndGlasses.